Skip to main content

Second Civil War III


This is a final post on the subject and a final encouragement for change in our lives. Above is a map I found on a Reddit thread on alternative maps. This is supposedly after a second civil war. I just thought it looked interesting and others hopefully thought the same and clicked to read this post.
     You see I can only change me and you can only change you. When we all individually change for the better the country will change for the better. So one final thought from the lessons of Jesus that will hopefully at least give you pause in your life and help you have introspection about your daily walk.



     For this country to heal and receive all the blessings from above, we have to learn to forgive. We continue to hate each other because we cannot forgive. We don't forgive because we think that means the other person or people win if we do. We think that means that there will be no justice or repayment or consequence for actions if we forgive. We think about all of that instead of focusing on the truth that we forgive others not for them, but for ourselves. We do it so that we can stand before the MOST HIGH and pray knowing that he forgives us for what we have done.
     I encourage everyone in this country and around the world that we humble ourselves and think about what we have done. Think about how we are not perfect and no matter how great we are or how great our life is, we don't deserve the blessings that we have. We can't earn it and are no more deserving than anyone else. If you recognize this notion then you know that you are forgiven and should in turn forgive.
     For all of us there is probably a person, or group, or political party, or politician, or entire country, or religion, or famous person, or even family member that you have something against. Maybe they did wrong or maybe you just have something against them though they have done nothing to you. We can't hold onto that forever. We endanger our forgiveness from above because we cannot forgive here below.
     Only being concerned with winning on earth could cost you heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Covers

 So for my series LIGHT & DARK I've decided to go with a simple cover and keep a consistent look throughout the series. Here are a couple of potential covers for the first book 'MONSTERS'. All feedback is appreciated! 1.           2.   3.           4.  

THRONES I

In a far away land there was an Empire with a population that was divided on how the society should be run and who should rule them. Because of the division, very distinct groups formed over time. Nearly half wanted to keep with tradition, while an almost identical sized part of the population favored forgetting the past. The first group was called Traditionalist and the second group was called Progressivist. There is a third smaller group, Indies, that see the value in maintaining traditions, but also knows that without progress there will be stagnation, which has been the downfall of many Empires.       For a long time the Empire had been the unchallenged power of their world, but in the last few decades that preeminence was slipping. It was a time of peril for the land as crops did not produce as they had before. Many lost their farms and homes and had to beg for help so they would not perish. A seemingly never ending war against an enemy, that could be in lands far and wide or

For the Love of the Game

So I am a fan of sports, in particular track and field. Now I am not a fanatic. I watch sports and have even tried to play some, but I just enjoy it. It is not anywhere near a priority in life. I probably would have it higher on my list if I had ever been any good at something I played, but unfortunately I was not meant to be an athlete.      Alright enough pontificating, my big word for the day. Time to get to the heart of this post which is playing sports. I feel that everyone should because it helps you become part of a team in many instances, which we all are whether we realize it or not. It also teaches life lessons in perseverance, dealing with stress, improving yourself, setting goals, winning, losing, and how you grow from all the experiences you will have while playing.      Most importantly in sports is the notion of playing fair. I don't care if the person or team I like losses, well that is not completely true, but no matter if they do I just want it to be fair. I